- The ACT WorkKeys Test is administered at Northern Career Institute's Eastlake campus located at 34050 Glen Drive in Eastlake, OH. Please note - some online maps will show the NCI Eastlake campus as accessible from North High School on Stevens Boulevard. This is INCORRECT! We are located on Glen Drive which is the next intersection on Route 91 NORTH of STEVENS BOULEVARD. Click here for a detailed map.
- The next ACT WorkKeys Entrance Test dates are:
- There are two ways to register for the entrance exam: (1) Call our office between the hours of 9 AM - 2 PM at 440-283-4300. You will need to make a $30 credit card payment over the phone at the time of registration to secure your test seat. This is a non-refundable / non-transferable fee. (2) Register in person at our Willoughby Campus located at 34343 Euclid Ave. in Willoughby, OH, Monday through Friday between 9 AM and 2 PM. When registering in person, the required $30 registration fee may be paid in cash, check or credit card. This is a non-refundable / non-transferable fee.
- Effective January 2016, the ACT WorkKeys test will consist of Applied Mathematics and Workplace Documents. Prep Packages are available to assist you in preparing for the ACT WorkKeys test at a cost of $6.00 per guide. The Prep Packages can be purchased in our office. (Call for availability first! New Prep packages are being ordered to correspond to recent changes in the WorkKeys tests.)
- Eligibility scores:
- To be eligible for application to the Practical Nursing Program, you must score a Level 5 on both the Workplace Documents Test and the Applied Mathematics Test.
- First Time Test Takers: If you do not pass one or both tests, there is a 2 month wait period before you can test again.
- Second Time Test Takers: If you do not pass one or both tests, there is a 1 year wait period before you can test again.
- Here are links to additional ACT information including online practice tests:
Free ACT WorkKeys practice tests through Ohio Means Jobs (may not contain most current WorkKeys tests.)
ACT WorkKeys Additional Information
ACT WorkKeys Test Preparation