- The ACT WorkKeys Test is administered at Northern Career Institute's Eastlake campus located at 34050 Glen Drive in Eastlake, OH.
- The next ACT WorkKeys Entrance Test dates are:
- There are two ways to register for the entrance exam: (1) Call our office between the hours of 9 AM - 2 PM at 440-283-4300. You will need to make a $30 credit card payment over the phone at the time of registration to secure your test seat. This is a non-refundable / non-transferable fee. (2) Register in person at our Willoughby Campus located at 34343 Euclid Ave. in Willoughby, OH, Monday through Friday between 9 AM and 2 PM. When registering in person, the required $30 registration fee may be paid in cash, check or credit card. This is a non-refundable / non-transferable fee.
- Effective January 2016, the ACT WorkKeys test will consist of Applied Mathematics and Workplace Documents. Prep Packages are available to assist you in preparing for the ACT WorkKeys test at a cost of $6.00 per guide. The Prep Packages can be purchased in our office. (Call for availability first! New Prep packages are being ordered to correspond to recent changes in the WorkKeys tests.)
- Eligibility scores:
- To be eligible for application to the Practical Nursing Program, you must score a Level 5 on both the Workplace Documents Test and the Applied Mathematics Test.
- First Time Test Takers: If you do not pass one or both tests, there is a 2 month wait period before you can test again.
- Second Time Test Takers: If you do not pass one or both tests, there is a 1 year wait period before you can test again.
- Here are links to additional ACT information including online practice tests:
Free ACT WorkKeys practice tests through Ohio Means Jobs (may not contain most current WorkKeys tests.)
ACT WorkKeys Additional Information
ACT WorkKeys Test Preparation